Michael J. Votruba, M.D.
Medical Degree: SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine, Stony Brook
Fellowship: Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Residency: University Medical Center at Stony Brook, and Northport Veterans Administration Hospital, NY Diagnostic Radiology Residency
Undergraduate: State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY
- Over 20 years of experience
- Recipient of the “Teacher of the Year” 2009 award through Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Director of MRI and Vice-Chairman of Radiology at Saint Mary’s Health Care, Grand Rapids, MI
- Executive Vice President of Kent Radiology, P.C.
- Associate Professor of Radiology, MSU School of Human Medicine
- Assistant Director of the MSU-GRMEP Radiology Residency Program
- Educational Director of Musculoskeletal Imaging, MSU-GRMEP Radiology Residency Program
Fellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, University Hospital and Medical Center at Stony Brook, NY