Baljit S. Deol, M.D.
Medical Degree: University of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
Fellowship: Neurointerventional Surgery, Johns Hopkins
Residency Training: Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Undergraduate: Biological Sciences, Benedictine University
- Former Chief Resident, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Senior Member of the Society of Neurointerventional Surgery
- Diplomate for the American Board of Radiology
- Former AUR and MSMS delegate for the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Roentgen Ray Society
- CAST certified Neuroendovascular Surgery by The Society of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellowship training: Neurointerventional Surgery, Johns Hopkins
- Faculty: Neurointerventional Surgery, Johns Hopkins
Clinical Fellowships in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, as well as Interventional Neuroradiology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Fellowship Training: Neurointerventional Surgery, John Hopkins, Baltimore, MD.