Mark J. Rapoport, M.D.
Medical Degree: University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
Residency Training: Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
Undergraduate: B.S. Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Former Chief Resident, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- 2007 Annual Scientific Meeting Sirt Resident in Training Scholarship.
- Recipient of the Glenn / Afar Scholarship for research in the biology of aging
- Participant in the James Scholar Independent study program for gifted students in medicine
- Has presented on Cardiac CT Mentored Case Review, RSNA, 2009
Fellowship in Interventional Radiology, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL