Michael J. Votruba, M.D.
Medical Degree: SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine, Stony Brook
Fellowship: Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Residency Training: University Medical Center at Stony Brook, and Northport Veterans Administration Hospital, NY Diagnostic Radiology Residency
Undergraduate: State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY
- Over 20 years of experience
- Recipient of the “Teacher of the Year” 2009 award through Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Director of MRI and Vice-Chairman of Radiology at Saint Mary’s Health Care, Grand Rapids, MI
- Executive Vice President of Kent Radiology, P.C.
- Associate Professor of Radiology, MSU School of Human Medicine
- Assistant Director of the MSU-GRMEP Radiology Residency Program
- Educational Director of Musculoskeletal Imaging, MSU-GRMEP Radiology Residency ProgramFellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, University Hospital and Medical Center at Stony Brook, NY
Fellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, University Hospital and Medical Center at Stony Brook, NY