Zdravko 'Zeke' Skrtic, M.D.
Medical Degree: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Fellowship: Interventional Radiology
Residency Training: Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center, Diagnostic Radiology, Grand Rapids, MI
Undergraduate: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- 12 years of experience
- Selected for six year combined MD/BS honors program
- Former Chief Resident, Saint Mary’s Health Care, Grand Rapids, MI
- President Kent Radiology, P.C.
- Director of Interventional Radiology at Saint Mary’s Health Care
- Presentations to the Western Michigan Radiological Society
- Published in the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Fellowship training in Interventional Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN